The Magic will host a Select-A-Seat event where fans are invited to see available seats for the upcoming 2011-12 season. This is the last opportunity for Magic fans to guarantee seats to see the Miami Heat, L.A. Lakers or Boston Celtics before they go on sale to the general public.
• Event is free and open to the public.
• Plans offered at this event will include full season, half season, 11-game and 7-game ticket plans.
• Fun, interactive games on-site will include: STUFF’s Magic Castle presented by Club Wyndham interactive area and face painting.
• A Jr. Magic Basketball Clinic will take place on the court from noon–1p.m.
• A Jr. Magic Dance Clinic will take place on the court from 1 p.m.–2 p.m.
• Select retail locations will be open for the purchase of Magic merchandise. For attending, fans will receive 15 percent off at the Magic Team Shop and fans who become a partial plan or full season ticket holder will receive 30 percent off all purchases the day of the event.
• STUFF and the Magic Dancers will be in attendance to sign autographs and take photos.
• Magic Community Ambassadors Nick Anderson and Bo Outlaw will be signing autographs.
• Free popcorn and soda will be available for all guests.
• Free parking will be available in the GEICO garage on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Saturday, December 10, 2011, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
400 West Church Street